2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way, including your name, title, business name and contact information, business size and industry, and jobsite name and address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers or kept on file. Our payment gateway provider keeps this information encrypted and secure in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18.