SEE RELEVANT DATA
GIVE YOUR PROJECT TEAMS A WAY TO BUILD FROM BIM IN REAL-TIME
Spectar supports those of you currently creating 3D models, including families with metadata, material IDs, etc. You navigate a full coordination effort with your project team to deliver the most reliable model for project teams to build accurately. When you convert everything to 2D drawings to be used on-site, you lose the value of your work.
If you are frustrated by this "normal" process and believe BIM development work deserves a better output than 2D flat plans, Spectar is the solution for you.
Project crew members use the device to see the BIM model on the jobsite, in addition to the data they personalized. Spectar is built for the field, and fits seamlessly with PPE hardhats.
Convert your BIM model and deliver it to the wearable hardware, so your field team can work and build with the current model. Powered by Microsoft Azure, it works online and provides an offline feature for remote jobsites.
Construction expertise & 5 years of product refinement allow us to extend value-adding services. Guide your teams to maximize the value of AR on the jobsite, and design the services to fit your project needs.
WALKING THE JOBSITE AND SEEING EVERY ASPECT OF THE BUILD YOU NEED TO KNOW, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
- Enable the vision that generates throughput numbers $/Sqft/Hr. - not seen with referencing conventional 2D construction documentation.
- Establish transparency among tasks to move the schedule to the left, reducing schedule risk and increasing production.
- Empower communication to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control (DMAIC).
- Standardize processes for your entire project portfolio.
- A shared vision establishes efficient collaboration with owners, engineers, and contractors.
- Empower your project teams with AR and enable them to find solutions in a fully-immersive experience while at the jobsite/ fabshop/ trailer/ office.
- Arrive at more effective, intuitive and effortless decision-making
- See the field conditions and constraints with field communication tools.
- See trade collisions in 3D and spend less time understanding the problem.
- Communicate critical dimensions and levels of manufacturing between detailing and field directly in the 3D model.
- Empower your field teams with the ability to communicate a solution to the detailer with a single platform, delivering all of the needed data on-site.
- Uncover insights for owners during walkthroughs by providing them access to the full-scale model, in situation.
- Create alignment among all your project stakeholders (Owners, Engineers, Subs), and empower them to collaborate using a shared design intent.
- Connect & manage subs and different trades with accessible full-scale BIM and communication tools.
- Project crews from apprentices to veterans alike can access the data they need before and while they build, increasing issue resolution from the field and generating less RFIs.
- See the design intent and compare it visually with the as-built environment, drastically reducing QA/QC time
- See your entire systems and individual packets to ensure proper flow of material and labor: Ability to confirm MEP system design in situation.
- Communicate critical dimensions to detailers, directly from the BIM overlay.
- Install hangers, backing, and plumbing fixtures, directly from BIM overlay.
- No paper rolls: see critical dimensions of any assembled parts directly from BIM overlay.
- Uncover, document & share loose ends with your team members, directly from BIM overlay.
- Share and document issues with project stakeholders directly from BIM overlay.
- Establish continuous and value-adding Field-Fabshop communication to maximize fabshop productivity: Reduced waste, manufacturing time, storage, delivery to site and logistics of prefabbed systems.
- See your entire systems in the physical space and confirm electrical systems designs in situation.
- Communicate all the critical dimensions and field constraints to the detailers, directly from BIM overlay.
- See all your conduit runs and entire assemblies before installation, to ensure accuracy.
- Hangers, j-hooks, control panels and end devices can be installed directly by referencing the BIM model.
- See the wire combination in any conduit and the total wire length, total conductor bending, number of junction boxes, origin point, and endpoint when wire pulling.
- Connect and align with trade partners and ensure all devices are installed as per signed-off BIM, before closing walls.
- Uncover, document & share loose ends with your team members directly from BIM overlay.
- Navigate your entire systems in the physical space, with the ability to confirm wall and ceiling designs in situation.
- BIM Overlay enables communication of all the critical dimensions and field constraints to the detailers.
- Be empowered before installation to see all your backing, framing, and ceilings, to assure accurate installation.
- Install backing, framing, and ceilings directly by referencing the BIM model.
- Coordinate with trade partners seamlessly, and ensure all devices are installed per signed-off BIM, before closing walls.
- BIM Overlay enables you to uncover, document & share loose ends with your team members.
- Keep your facilities operating at their peak by bringing connected environments together and empowering building and field engineers.
- Your teams will have access to rich metadata, records, and insights in the built environment from the facility's digital copy.
- Your team can interact in pure virtual space, over distances, and with colleagues and experts anywhere in the world.
- Improve project schedules, costs & quality.
- Create and form material to spec directly from the BIM model in the Fab shop.
- Efficient assembly by referencing the BIM model and building off the BIM Overlay.
- Reduce waste, manufacturing time, storage, delivery to jobsite, and clarify logistics of prefabbed systems.